At Offsite Engineering we are at the forefront of innovation when it comes to pipework engineering services techniques.
A market leader in the construction of manufactured modular plant rooms, we do exactly as our name suggests and build off-site at our purpose-built plant in the heart of the country's industrial heritage here in The Black Country.
- With a combined management experience of over 30 years, our company prides itself on an ethos of providing reliable and responsive service to all clients.
- Offsite manufacture works proactively with clients to ensure we achieve all of our collective aims and deliver on time and budget.
- We are fully committed to meeting the highest standards in Health and Safety legislation and we actively work to ensure we meet environmental standards too.
- We endeavor to provide a reliable and responsive service to all.
- We do everything from prefabricating modular building services to creating housings for mechanical and electrical functions and cleaning service news.
- Our builds are designed and created to the millimeter ensuring we meet specifications. Offsite liaise with the client to find solutions when dimensions are tight or we are restricted by the constraints of the building.
- Our frameworks are designed to house everything from pipework for heating and chilled services, hot and cold water systems and we also supply containment for electrical cabling and ventilation ductwork.
- The construction industry currently faces several constraints from the pressures of delivering on time and a budget but also achieving Government set targets including sustainability.
- The industry is also suffering from a nationwide skills shortage. Rigorous new health and safety policies implanted by the Government and the European Union have also heaped pressure on our clients and their staff.
By providing an offsite manufacture solution we can help alleviate many of these problems:
- By taking the project offsite it cuts down on the amount of manpower needed. Our static workforce has vast experience in working on such projects leaving your staff free to concentrate on other tasks.
- Offsite manufacture means less disruption on site leaving us to focus on producing a design built exactly to your specifications and executed perfectly.
- By working in our factory rather than on-site we can negate much of the health and safety risks associated with working on site. It massively reduces the chance of accidents.
- Our processes are tried and tested to be smarter and cost-effective thus saving the client time and money.
- Working on a project in our factory rather than on-site also helps reduce your carbon footprint - we only take the project out on the road when it is ready to be installed - minimizing pollution and the effects on the environment.
- Because we work in our own environment we can guarantee quality control. Nothing leaves our factory until it fits exactly with our client's brief.
- Offsite Engineering services are, therefore, an affordable, efficient, and environmentally friendly alternative to labor-intensive and time-consuming on-site production.
- Our services are available to construction companies throughout the UK and we can deliver systems nationwide.
ISO Registration Certification